[EDIT: Docks Too!] Asus Transformer Prime Available on BestBuy.com Right Now!

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
CMa4N.jpg

Basically because you all are such an awesome community, I decided to share this little find with you all. Last night around 3am EST, BestBuy.com made the 32GB Transformer Prime (Gray) available! For those who wanted one but couldn't find any in stock and didn't want to pay a ridiculous amount for one on eBay, here's your chance to buy one at MSRP! You can pick them up here at this link:

Asus - Transformer Prime TF201 Tablet with 32GB Memory - Gray - TF201-B1-GR
They will probably go fast so order one now and have fun! I mean, it does come with free shipping :biggrin:

EDIT: Sorry guys, looks like everyone pounced on them and they are officially sold out again as of 10:04am EST. Sorry I couldn't bring it to you a little earlier than 8:30am.

EDIT 2: Looks like they're back in stock so go get them while you can!

EDIT 3: Looks like Best Buy has the grey docks available now too!

Asus - Portable Docking Station - TF201-DOCK-GR

Last edited:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet that's awesome

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks for the heads up Arkbird!!

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like they are back in stock so get them while you still can!

Personally I'm waiting until after CES so I can see what's coming out, then I'll decide whether I'll get the Prime or not.

kylo77

Reaction score
Watch out with Best Buy showing something in stock...they had issues over the holidays where they oversold many things.

djsiva

Reaction score
Ordered one from Best Buy, now we'll have to wait and see if it's actually coming. I paid for the express shipping so I should see an update tonight or tomorrow with the shipping information. I'll report back when I have an update.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
you guys makes like its free or something with the "Get it now!" LOL

nikecar

Reaction score
a coworker ordered via my amazon prime benefits one. Says 4-7 weeks before the holidays, and she just got her dock. I'm sure they shall be released on amazon very soon.

mohaamadq

Reaction score
Is it in stock?

I live in VA and am literally dying to buy this tablet. I read your post saying its available with the link included. I visited the website and am half way to checking out, but even though it says my local bestbuy doesnt have them yet. would i still get it within the estimated shipping date ( 3 to 5 days)

OP
Arkbird

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I live in VA and am literally dying to buy this tablet. I read your post saying its available with the link included. I visited the website and am half way to checking out, but even though it says my local bestbuy doesnt have them yet. would i still get it within the estimated shipping date ( 3 to 5 days)
I live in VA too and it doesn't matter where you live. They aren't being shipped from our stores, but from our warehouse where we get our products so you should receive it within the time the website says as long as it's in stock.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
For the price it should comes with the keyboard dock and a bunch of other quality accessories

ænyoc

Reaction score
Any word on ICS for this?

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.