Edit Car Home apk/odex to change icons

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Mynticelx, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Mynticelx

Mynticelx New Member

Is it possible to go into the programming of the Car Home app and change what app some of those buttons open? I would love to change the Contacts button to open Pandora instead.

Is this possible?
  2. heem

heem New Member

i was hoping to find some customization of the car home screen too, have yet to find it,
  3. tdawg5480

tdawg5480 New Member

I am working on a completely metamorphed system so far Ive gotten full framework-res with lots of "eyecandy"icons and blue highlights I am running into a minor issue with the dial pad Ive been able to edit the dial pad pngs and replace but they wont show the new colors but the incall dialpad is skinned with blue. Its a minor issue and can not change color of the market highlights as it gets weird and blurry but yet same icons used elsewhere are fine.
    So my only peave is the dialpad as where contacts/call log/favs etc on the tp row partially highlight. I tried to atleast change icon colors of the carhome but only the curved band an be changed...changing color of the ions and it fuzzys out hmmmmph as for what buttons do what...Im not programmer good luck though lemme know if you figure it out
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
Search tags for this page

edit apk odex

edit app apk icon thunderbolt

icon car home htc