1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Eclipse

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Gonzo79, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Gonzo79

Gonzo79 New Member

I flashed eclipse to my x2 not bad just starting to mess around with it. Any x2 users have a issue with rom manager?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

What kind of issue are you having? I know that on locked bootloader phones, such as the DX2, all the functions do not execute properly.
  3. Gonzo79

Gonzo79 New Member

yah that would be tha one

yah im new to this root and flashing roms but sure like it. a freind of mine helped me out so im still in the begginers circle but yah i was just woundering if rom manager worked for x2 sounds like thats tha way to go when wanting to change roms. do u happen to now of any other managers that r simaler to that i could look in to? iv been doin a lot of reading on this subject and im vary interestid in it. now of a good rom that i can check out. thanx for tha reply.
  4. JSM9872

Because of the boot loader being locked as I mentioned before there really isn't a manager that works the way it is supposed to. You have to just boot into recovery and install everything that way. And as far as ROMs I am not sure what is out there for the DX2 since I do not have one.
  5. Gonzo79

Gonzo79 New Member

Kool kool thanx thats what i have to do. I think im gettn this kinda fig out thanks to people like u and lots of research and reading.
  6. JSM9872

No problem. Happy to help :biggrin: