Eclipse V3.0

Nate_sofresh

Reaction score
Are you rooted stock rom? Or is there even a rom out there yet? I seem to notice when you change the roms that's when batt life really gets affected

cjj2d

Reaction score
I am rooted on .901 and Eclipse 2.1

do I have to go back to Stock > then update > then EClipse 3.0? will I keep root?

sorry if this has been asked before.

ducky124

Reaction score
you need to go back to stock then update to .905 and install Eclipse 3.0

deduct

Reaction score
alexLime said:
The new update looks pretty nice, but I don't think I will try it yet.

Why not? Its easy to update if u are stock 905. Pm me and i will help u install it if u ever feel like jumping in. Its well worth it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

cjj2d

Reaction score
will I have to re-root after going back and updating stock then going to Eclipse 3.0?

my main thing is I dont want to lose wifi tether.

bobbyp

Reaction score
Just flashes this ROM. First time for a new ROM. I was on an ICE leak for a few days. I was nervous but the directions on this forum make it simple. It seems very nice so far and I love the keyboard!

bobbyp

Reaction score
cjj2d said:
will I have to re-root after going back and updating stock then going to Eclipse 3.0?

my main thing is I dont want to lose wifi tether.

No you keep root

jessbowring

Reaction score
Eclipse Force closes

So I did a nandroid back to stock .902 took the ota .905 update wiped all and flashed the new eclipse. I was coming from the 2.2 eclipse. When it boots i get so many force closes that I cant even activate my phone. I have wiped data a couple times but makes no difference. Am I going to have to sbf? I use Bootstrapper not safestrap.

Droid 51

Reaction score
Having problems downloading the rom it starts and stops just as fast

deduct

Reaction score
Droid 51 said:
Having problems downloading the rom it starts and stops just as fast

Which stock build are you on? Eclipse 3.0 is based on 905. That's the build it runs on.

Last edited:

Droid 51

Reaction score
905 but it stiil should at least download no matter what im running it just wont flash but yes im on 905

deduct

Reaction score
Droid 51 said:
905 but it stiil should at least download no matter what im running it just wont flash but yes im on 905

Are you using safestrap? I found the best results in flashing roms while using safestrap.

Droid 51

Reaction score
I am using safe strap but i have to get the file downloaded first which i have always done on my phone and never had a problem till now but i can download apps and other things just not a rom file