Eclipse V3.0

neveragon

Reaction score
I am also getting horrible battery life on 3.0, especially compared to 2.2. Drain my battery by lunch now instead of having 50% after 4pm

Nate_sofresh

Reaction score
Hey guys .... im new to this site but read forums all the time.. not sure how to use this mobile app, so bear with me not sure if I get notifications on this thread. Im assuming I have to subscribe to it....

Anyway, to my problem ... I did the OTA 905 and was searching for a rom. I haven't had great experiences with stability so I had been on 902 stock rom. I decided on the eclipse 3.0 and I love it. But have noticed a couple issues and am looking for some help.

1) battery life is horrible. I charged it to full about half hour ago and now already down to 87%... I saw a couple threads about calibrating the battery, so I will charge it a few more times to see if it improves..
2) a bigger problem for me is adding my FB account.. I go into accounts, try to add FB cause I want to get my contacts to sync from there, but it wont allow me to add the account. The FB page comes up like its loading and im waiting to input my login and password but it never comes up..

Anyone else have these issues? And if so, help please!

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Battery life for me has been excellent. I do use extended battery. You might try the facebook app from market I believe it will sync contacts. I don't use facebook. just trying some suggestions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nate_sofresh

Reaction score
I do use that app... but when trying to add the account to the phone it doesn't work.. hmm... I know on a few other roms I've used in the past there was a similar issue. Im wondering if its kn the Dev's end maybe?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Reaction score
What is the best way or app to calibrate the battery?

You don't need to. One of Moto's engineers debunked the battery calibration myth a few months ago. If you still want to, however, the easiest way is to charge it fully (like overnight or something), boot into CWM and wipe battery stats.

Again, though, there's no need to do so.

deduct

Reaction score
nobreak1970 said:
I am looking forward to Eclipse ICS for Bionic. :)

Same here. Loving ics so far. Its going to be exciting to see eclipse with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Xavier81411

Reaction score
deduct said:
Same here. Loving ics so far. Its going to be exciting to see eclipse with it.

+1. Looking forward to it as well.

jwilly216

Reaction score
I'm on ics but i want my keyboard from eclipse titanium ice theme back! Was that just a themed stock keyboard or what?

Cooly1911

Reaction score
Flashed this afternoon. Smoothest install my Bionic has ever seen! Great job on this rom friends!

jwilly216

Reaction score
I'm excited for ICS Eclipse, but I can't hep asking ; what can the eclipse team actually do to make ICS any better? I don't know how my bionic could possibly function any better. Ics is amazing

deduct

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
I'm excited for ICS Eclipse, but I can't hep asking ; what can the eclipse team actually do to make ICS any better? I don't know how my bionic could possibly function any better. Ics is amazing

Thats what im wondering. Should be interesting to see what the devs come up with.

Nate_sofresh

Reaction score
I agree... I just installed ICS tonight and I love it... I don't even care if I can root it or not.. runs pretty smooth!

jwilly216

Reaction score
Nate_sofresh said:
I agree... I just installed ICS tonight and I love it... I don't even care if I can root it or not.. runs pretty smooth!

Just FYI, you CAN root I'd u want. I did.