[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 Droid 3 Port

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
I also have a slight problem with sound that I never had before.

Every now and then when I am listening to something the audio will just cut out. If I wait a while sometimes the audio will come back.

Other times I will launch a video or Pandora and it will launch with no audio, I then have to start the video over or skip to next song or restart the app for the audio to come back.

So far I have noticed this in:
Pandora Internet Radio
YouTube
Zedge (surfing ringtones and stuff)
BSplayer

I think that's all so far. In order to make sure it was Eclipse, yesterday afternoon I put the 906 update back on my phone (completely clean install, formatted everything and then used the update.zip). I then played with all the same programs for several hours and had no problems at all. Early this morning I did a fresh clean install of Eclipse again and right away I noticed the same issues again.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

dbones

Reaction score
SamuelMSr said:
I also have a slight problem with sound that I never had before.

Every now and then when I am listening to something the audio will just cut out. If I wait a while sometimes the audio will come back.

Other times I will launch a video or Pandora and it will launch with no audio, I then have to start the video over or skip to next song or restart the app for the audio to come back.

So far I have noticed this in:
Pandora Internet Radio
YouTube
Zedge (surfing ringtones and stuff)
BSplayer

I think that's all so far. In order to make sure it was Eclipse, yesterday afternoon I put the 906 update back on my phone (completely clean install, formatted everything and then used the update.zip). I then played with all the same programs for several hours and had no problems at all. Early this morning I did a fresh clean install of Eclipse again and right away I noticed the same issues again.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!

Yes. Exact problem I'm having also.

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
I also have a question/request please.

One of the things I like most about ICS and other ROMs and themes is having the bar on the bottom of the screen Idoc bar I think its called?) where I click to open the dialer or txt message program that has the option to swipe left/right to store more apps and have at least 5 apps on it instead of only having 4 apps on it and that's it.

I don't want to install GO Launcher or some other full deal just for that one feature if I do not have to.

Is there a way to add that feature?

dbones

Reaction score
SamuelMSr said:
I also have a question/request please.

One of the things I like most about ICS and other ROMs and themes is having the bar on the bottom of the screen Idoc bar I think its called?) where I click to open the dialer or txt message program that has the option to swipe left/right to store more apps and have at least 5 apps on it instead of only having 4 apps on it and that's it.

I don't want to install GO Launcher or some other full deal just for that one feature if I do not have to.

Is there a way to add that feature?

Launcher pro 4 life.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
jesusishere said:
I have the same issue. I will look into it. If I find anything I will post the fix.

I thought I was having the same issue but the volume is silent under default setting. Once I figured that out I've been running 1.1 for 3 days now no issues. My phone didn't like the 1.2. Version.

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
I have not, and would rather not if there is another way around it.

And dammit, I don't want to reinstall again! :( I am tired of downloading and setting up my apps. At least for a while...

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
BTW, props to you Davros!

Great ROM, I like it a lot. It is very smooth and works very well. A couple minor bugs but have to expect that stuff when doing what we are doing.

Once I got Launcher Pro going it was like adding the cherry on top! Now I have my dock at the bottom that is much more customizable and expandable and I am very happy.

Just need to:
Get the audio thing figured out, not game breaking just a tad annoying.
Find a better torrent app, aDownloader is running like crap.
Sit back and enjoy an awesome phone!!

Thanks for your hard work!

dbones

Reaction score
SamuelMSr said:
BTW, props to you Davros!

Great ROM, I like it a lot. It is very smooth and works very well. A couple minor bugs but have to expect that stuff when doing what we are doing.

Once I got Launcher Pro going it was like adding the cherry on top! Now I have my dock at the bottom that is much more customizable and expandable and I am very happy.

Just need to:
Get the audio thing figured out, not game breaking just a tad annoying.
Find a better torrent app, aDownloader is running like crap.
Sit back and enjoy an awesome phone!!

Thanks for your hard work!

Ahhh yes!!! Nothing compares to launcher pro!!! :)

dbones

Reaction score
I just flashed 1.1, without wiping and so far no sound issues. Thanks davros.