[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 Droid 3 Port

techdigital

Reaction score
Np thanks for fixing it!!! ive been begging and begging on every forum since the first eclipse port showed up and never even got a response.

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Hi Davros I might actually try this once you get home and upload the new stuff.

First thing is to get my wifi issue I am having fixed first (you helped me on that one in another thread lol)

I guess my biggest issue with these darn ROMs is that I really want to use Backup Assistant for my contacts, but it never seems to work no matter what I do. Maybe I should use another program to just back them up to my ext SD card?

And I will ask quite nicely for an early download of your newest Eclipse, pretty please kind sir :D

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Oh, and I have been using the Safestrap v1.08 for all the stuff I have done so far, should I be using this Bootstrap you guys are always talking about? If so can you link to a good download for me please?

Thanks!!

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
3.0 + 1.2 = yummy

But fyi circle batterymod will bootloop ya even with wipin cache and davik

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Samuel

No stay with safestrap. I only fixed adb in the new ones and if you don't know what its for you really don't need it so go for the ones posted.

Overlay,

Ya those will not work on this. different everything. I can remake then is there's a demand.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
OK thanks Davros, I think rather then messing with trying to get this stock crap to work and messing with the wifi forever and well....I am thinking I will just go with this and have a better version anyways :)

Thanks!

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Samuel

No stay with safestrap. I only fixed adb in the new ones and if you don't know what its for you really don't need it so go for the ones posted.

Overlay,

Ya those will not work on this. different everything. I can remake then is there's a demand.

Well let me be the first to request it please...:)

SamuelMSr

Reaction score
Ok guys before I go through with this please explain something to me.

I just went through the file explorer on my phone and with all the crap I did yesterday, it is a mess.

There are several ROM folders full of tons of app files, there is a safestrap folder with a bunch of huge backup files, there is all sorts of other crap.

What is the best way to get rid of everything and start as fresh and clean as possible. I know in my phone settings there is a place I can format the internal SD card, should I do this?

Thanks a ton!!

Sent from my DROID3 using Droid Forums

techdigital

Reaction score
Sbf with rsd lite and the xml and files from xda ill get you a link in a sec

Sent from my Toshiba THRiVE AT105 via Tapatalk

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
There's an option in advanced to /format sdcard yes

techdigital

Reaction score
Only use that if your phone is really a mess to get as close to stock as possible, sounds like u just wanna format your sd but be careful not to format your internal sd and dont repartition the internal sd. If u do that the only way back is sbf

Sent from my Toshiba THRiVE AT105 via Tapatalk

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hold on there,

First off what are you trying to do? Replace your nonsafe system or just clean up your sd card?