[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 Droid 3 Port

d_donatelli42

Reaction score
I like the moto gallery that is used when you go to insert a picture/share a picture etc.. Is there any way I can use that as an app instead of the 3d gallery?

yus4eel

Reaction score
Im guessing you can't flash eclipse 3.0 themes from the DROID bionic section of the forum?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

yus4eel

Reaction score
Im guessing you can't flash eclipse 3.0 themes from the DROID bionic section of the forum?

Nevermind I flashed a theme that was in the bionic forums and its working fine so far

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I was wondering if the overclock script was different from this 2.2 and v.4. Reason I ask is I've tried the 1.2 version of 2.2 and Haters v4 and after about 10min I would get bootloops. I've been sticking with the 1.1 versions. I just tried 1.2 version of this ROM and after 2 hours no issues what so ever.

No complaints just wondering.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I was wondering if the overclock script was different from this 2.2 and v.4. Reason I ask is I've tried the 1.2 version of 2.2 and Haters v4 and after about 10min I would get bootloops. I've been sticking with the 1.1 versions. I just tried 1.2 version of this ROM and after 2 hours no issues what so ever.

No complaints just wondering.

I, along with others, have found that the 1.2 V4 is a lot smoother than this one. Not as many reboots for me. Just have to let it settle before doing anything upon boot.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

ssj11mav

Reaction score
Was running the 1.1 perfectly fine for a while aside from the fact that I am unable to set speed dials (Not that I use them, lol)

This morning my alarm, which is the Sonic 1 Drowning music, went off and it sounded like my phone was a toy with a dead battery. LOL! I guess I can't use the overclock.

edit: I think it's time I switch over to HATERS GONNA HATE, what do you guys think?

newjerseyninja

Reaction score
Mav4.5 contacts lost?

Hello all,

I rooted, safestrapped, then flashed Mav4.5 according to your instructions.

Unfortunately it looks like the mav4.5 rom can't locate my contacts. Everything else is working very well though, running at 1.1GHz and maximum memory tweaks.

How do I retrieve my contacts?

If I open up My Accounts the google account is fine, but the "Phone" backup assistant shows a lock icon and does not open.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Was running the 1.1 perfectly fine for a while aside from the fact that I am unable to set speed dials (Not that I use them, lol)

This morning my alarm, which is the Sonic 1 Drowning music, went off and it sounded like my phone was a toy with a dead battery. LOL! I guess I can't use the overclock.

edit: I think it's time I switch over to HATERS GONNA HATE, what do you guys think?

Sounds good! :)

Hello all,

Unfortunately it looks like the mav4.5 rom can't locate my contacts. Everything else is working very well though, running at 1.1GHz and maximum memory tweaks.

If I open up My Accounts the google account is fine, but the "Phone" backup assistant shows a lock icon and does not open.

Unfortunately, I don't know what apps are included in Mav. 4.5. Your best bet would be to ask that question over in their thread.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

alowbman

Reaction score
newjerseyninja said:
Hello all,

I use google to back up contacts. But if your contacts are only backed up by Backup Assistant then log in to Verizon website and you can sync your contacts from the web to your phone.

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.5

alowbman

Reaction score
Mavrom doesn't come with backup assistant so if the above doesn't work you can flash google apps or maybe someone can post the .apk for you.

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.5

crackface

Reaction score
Hi, I've been on the non OC version for some time now, and the only issue I have is that at seemingly random times, it takes 2-5 mins to get a gps lock. Once I have it, I can reaquire immediately, even after rebooting phone. So while I seem to have trouble making the issue occur after the 1st time, it does at some point happen again.....I just don't know what the trigger is.

Any advice?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi, I've been on the non OC version for some time now, and the only issue I have is that at seemingly random times, it takes 2-5 mins to get a gps lock. Once I have it, I can reaquire immediately, even after rebooting phone. So while I seem to have trouble making the issue occur after the 1st time, it does at some point happen again.....I just don't know what the trigger is.

Any advice?

Download FasterFix from the Play Store, Give that a shot.

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
so..any future plans for next version? Any hints on updates? Flashing is like a drug :)).
Perhaps the webdock application will be solved in the next version. On stock rom it works. On eclipse it doesnt. Thank you.