[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 Droid 3 Port

pistacio

Reaction score
Any idea why it asks "please insert Sim card" on lockscreen when in airplane mode? My (Verizon) Sim is installed...?

Jason R

Reaction score
pistacio said:
Any idea why it asks "please insert Sim card" on lockscreen when in airplane mode? My (Verizon) Sim is installed...?

Mine does the same thing on mav

pistacio

Reaction score
I thought something may have been missing, since this was a port from the bionic. Good to know I'm not alone.

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
Thank you for that link. I was aware of terminal usage because i use ubuntu on my computer also..but i was wondering in eclipse rom especially..if can be used and for what :)

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Thank you for that link. I was aware of terminal usage because i use ubuntu on my computer also..but i was wondering in eclipse rom especially..if can be used and for what :)

Well, seeing as Android and Ubuntu both are custom versions of Linux, terminal is basically used to do the same thing. Mounting/unmounting disc drives/space, running scripts like V6 Supercharger to help improve performance, unmounting/mounting sdcard (can be done through settings), stuff like that. I think I've seen a post somewhere, can't remember if here or XDA or another android site, that show different commands that you can put into terminal for differents reasons and get different outcomes. It's not really ROM specific, but allows commands within the Android platform.

Am I hitting anywhere close to answering your question?

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

SteveHebe

Reaction score
I have been trying to install V3.0 on my Droid3 without any success. The recovery menu keeps telling me "E:Can't Open/sdcard/D3-Elipse.....zip (bad)

Any ideas?

PS - I am using safestrap

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have been trying to install V3.0 on my Droid3 without any success. The recovery menu keeps telling me "E:Can't Open/sdcard/D3-Elipse.....zip (bad)

Any ideas?

PS - I am using safestrap
Sounds to me like a bad download..try redownloading the .zip

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have downloaded v1.1 & 1.2 again and tried installing both of them with the same results. Is there another location where I can download them?

Any other ideas?
if your downloading from your phone try a different browser like maxthon or boat browser as the stock browser suxors...or do it over wifi

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
if your downloading from your phone try a different browser like maxthon or boat browser as the stock browser suxors...or do it over wifi

I use Dolphin HD.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid