[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

wilboy

Reaction score
If it isn't from my download link then I cannot guarantee anything. But if it says Eclipse v2.0 in about phone in settings then chances are you are good.
It was on your Eclipse 1.1.1 Thread i think,and yeah that's eclipse 2.0..Thanks man!Keep up the good work man!!Rocking this one since...;)

parton1080

Reaction score
I'm using the rotary lockscreen. What can I install in those blanks?

wooddale

Reaction score

funnyfish

Reaction score
when i unrooted yesterday it kept saying my phone was already up to date and there was no update...sorry to be bothering everyone...i just would like the update :)

themistah

Reaction score
Completely go back to stock forever root method then you can update.... You have to have all bloatware to update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wooddale

Reaction score
when i unrooted yesterday it kept saying my phone was already up to date and there was no update...sorry to be bothering everyone...i just would like the update :)
Are you sure you are unrooted? There is no Superuser in your app drawer? I went back two times and was able to do

wooddale

Reaction score
I foreverooted its so easy. I havent seen the one you have gonna take a look

wooddale

Reaction score

warren peace

Reaction score
I am really loving this rom. It is silky smooth, and the battery life (for me) is absolutely insane.

EDIT: This is from a standard battery.

Would LOVE to know how you're getting that. I lose 10-15% per hour with low use.........Other than that, ROM is sick!

parton1080

Reaction score
Here's what I've gotten yesterday afternoon through midmorning with low power mode through the night.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums