[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

ServerGremlin

Reaction score
Pay the developer

I want to support the developer or developers... First where is the send money to them button :) second was Nitro the only one involved with this build or are there others that helped with it. Just want to give credit or Credits (Still stuck in Star Wars Old republic beta test mode) where credit is due.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I want to support the developer or developers... First where is the send money to them button :) second was Nitro the only one involved with this build or are there others that helped with it. Just want to give credit or Credits (Still stuck in Star Wars Old republic beta test mode) where credit is due.

This is all his work and he should have a d:biggrin:nate button by his profile.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nitro is the man dude.. he rocked this out all on his own... i was there from day one to..holy shhhhh it works. give the man his dues.. he did all of what you see unless he stated otherwise in the OP.

Marvieman

Reaction score
Quick question from a Newb.....I installed Eclipse 1.1.1 and love it. My question is....is there a way to get the favorite contacts widget back that was on the stock app? If so please explain how to do so. Thanks in advance!

themistah

Reaction score
no u can't that's part of blur.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

AlexSB

Reaction score
I think v1.2 came out?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dliontis28

Reaction score
flashing rom

I looked but maybe i missed it. I know it says to wide and flash for 2.0 but to run 893 first.with stock with root with 5.5.886. My question is do i have to run version 1 or 1.1.1 or can i flash straight from stock. I know with th3ory ya gotta also format system, should i do that with this one or just do the factory data/cache/dalvik? I watched youtube but maybe i missed something. Thanks for any answers. Looking forward to tryin this rom.

droidhayabusa

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble w their music player post-2.0? Mine plays fine (some songs disappeared ) but only thru the speaker. Ignores the headphone jack...just checking.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I may load this rom up later. I'll let you know if I have any music player problems. I loved Nitro's work back in the day when I had the Fascinate. Does this rom have webtop? or do we need to flash a webtop mod or something?

droidhayabusa

Reaction score
Thanks...noticed your post but I have already reflashed and now the music player works fine, all MIA songs have reappeared too. The ROM is two thumbs up, as always, this was just an issue on my end I'm sure. Don't let my bumbling keep u from trying it out...and I appreciate the offer. Not sure about Web top (not even sure what that is), I'm sure someone else knows tho.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I gave this rom a try. It's sweet. Nitro always does good work. Webtop is what lets you connect the Bionic to the Lapdock. Hopefully I can get it to work on this rom eventually.

AirborneSpoon

Reaction score
I am really loving this rom. It is silky smooth, and the battery life (for me) is absolutely insane.

EDIT: This is from a standard battery.

Last edited: