[ROM] Eclipse v3.0 (6/5/12)

paulmac

Reaction score
rolling back to liberty3.. was getting alot of ForceClose errors. with regards to email even after instlling the email patch with a fresh rom flash.. also.. i use ZumoCast all the time.. could not get to install at all..

Same here too many force close

denpad2010

Reaction score
Many FC? definitely not the Rom I have it and is awesome I love it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

faust0230

Reaction score
Looks good. I see it says recommended to be running .893, but will it run ok on .886? Im waiting for the official OTA.

+1

Has this been answered or is it like heed my warning and then do whatever you want at your own risk thing.

Xcountry

Reaction score
Bootanimation looks great! Looking forward to trying this rom!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
rolling back to liberty3.. was getting alot of ForceClose errors. with regards to email even after instlling the email patch with a fresh rom flash.. also.. i use ZumoCast all the time.. could not get to install at all..

It looks like it is pre installed in settings and eclipse parts... Zumocast/motoprint per the screen shots...

faust0230

Reaction score
like what i see so far...just one question:
whats e-mail patch for and the newb kicker question is how do i use it?

Xcountry

Reaction score
So far so good!! Battery life has been great for the time I have had it loaded. Very smooth and no bugs so far!! I can actually see my contacts!!! Woot!!:biggrin:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The email patch is mainly for people using Corporate Email with high security settings. Regardless, it is fixed, it just isnt out yet. The rom is based of 893 but that also has been updated but, again, not out yet.

Nitro is on top of every issue there was. Hes massively support/fix and gets it done fast. If you want a dev who is highly involved with his work, you found it.

paulmac

Reaction score
Nice ROM but using 1.1 getting error "The Application Email (process.com.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly, please try again. This seems to have started after adding my corporate exchange account? I thought with 1.1 the email patch was not needed? Should I try that?

OP
Nitroglycerine33

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Posted v1.1.1. This is an update to fix corporate email users. Finally tracked down the notification force close bug. If you are running 1.1 you can flash the 1.1.1 patch or download the full rom and flash. Enjoy!

paulmac

Reaction score
Posted v1.1.1. This is an update to fix corporate email users. Finally tracked down the notification force close bug. If you are running 1.1 you can flash the 1.1.1 patch or download the full rom and flash. Enjoy!

Ok, will download and do a full re-flash, let you know how it works out. Thanks for the quick response and update!!!:biggrin:

paulmac

Reaction score

that did it thanks, now my corporate mail works great.

ds00

Reaction score
Tried Liberty and Theory, both awesome in their own way, so far finding Eclipse the best blend for my needs - very clean looking. One question - how do I shut off the CRT animation? Shut off all animation settings I could find... Thanks!

buellboy9

Reaction score
Power Widget doesn't seem to update correctly. If I turn on WiFi, for example, the icon in the widget will light up and WiFi will connect. If I touch it again, WiFi disconnects, but the icon in the widget remains lit. Same for Bluetooth and GPS...