[ROM] Eclipse Razr v1.3 (2/25/12)

Keith843

Reaction score
Newbie to the whole UI world of smartphones

I recently just came across the world of rooting or better yet flashing roms to a phone. luckily i have youtube and forums with genuises like all of you to help out illiterate people like me. I can proudly say that in one night i have managed to do both successfully due to the simplicity of this post and youtube. for that i would like to thank NITRO for his dilligance and expertese.

GUMMR

Reaction score
Sooo.. I tried to install the ROM I did the bootstrap recovery, wiped data, and went to install it and it goes through the actions and says it was installed and I reboot the phone ..and nothing changed? I'm on the 4.0.4 version ICS if that makes a difference??

holla420

Reaction score
Hmm...did u wipe data/cache and wipe devik?or it could have been a bad DL.u should just flash the ROM again and seen if that fixes it

GUMMR

Reaction score
Hah well.. I guess I posted this in the wrong forum.. I was installing the 1.1 versions for ICS.. But will this version work with ICS 4.0.4 if i try it instead?

leftspin

Reaction score
GUMMR said:
Hah well.. I guess I posted this in the wrong forum.. I was installing the 1.1 versions for ICS.. But will this version work with ICS 4.0.4 if i try it instead?

This one is Gingerbread, it won't work with ICS.