I'm using safestrap, I am on .173, I was originally on DroidTheory's ROM. I did the full wipe data/cache, /system, /cache, and dalvik cache. I would think that would wipe it out as is. Still nothing. EDIT: SOLVED! Thanks for a prod in the right direction Androidict! It seems that if you are running safestrap, having the .173 update on the safe system side only updates your radio for that side. Odd, I know. In order to get this ROM and service working correctly, you must have safe system turned off, and your STOCK ROM must be at .173. Maybe this isn't the case for everyone, but it happened to me. I have removed SAFESTRAP and converted to Bootstrap. I won't be having this issue again! EDIT 2: HA! And it gets even better. Somehow my stock ROM got ****ered up. Update to .173 failed. SOOO now I'm downloading the fastboot file. Looks like I'll be going factory .173! Ugh... Back to the beginning. All this to make Netflix work over HDMI to my TV.