[ROM] Eclipse JB for Droid 4

redleader36

Reaction score
i think this is caused by old data left over. i would factory reset the stock system, go to to your slot and delete it and make a new one, do a factory reset and wipe system on your slot and reinstall.
mine is a normal cursor and i trued my hdmi wire and also my lapdock.
awww . . I was hoping it was an easter egg you left for the 7 of us in the world who actually use webtop

I will give this a try. Thank you!

kwood129

Reaction score
just limit your pics. and when you reload them to the sd, wipe data on the gallery app.

So is this a problem with JB? I ask cause I came from Eclipse ICS and didn't have this problem at all. I've wiped the data several times with no success.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So is this a problem with JB? I ask cause I came from Eclipse ICS and didn't have this problem at all. I've wiped the data several times with no success.
i had the same problem when the thumbnails are created in ics. just remove the pics then wipe. then when u take a pic it will work fine. you should back up your pics anyway if u want to keep em, what would happen if you broke or lost the phone?

kwood129

Reaction score
I've had them linked to dropbox for a year now. On top of that I do back them up every couple of weeks. I have lost photos before so I'm right there with you on that. My kids like to look at them and until dropbox comes up with a better gallery feature it was nice to have them on the phone. The thing that is getting to me is that I remember this being a problem early with Eclipse ICS but it worked itself out or there was a change made to make it work properly. Just wondering if this is the issue here.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
it works itself out... once all the thumbnails are made... id just sugest starting from scratch then importing them one at a time and if that works try 20 at a time if its important enough to do. google gallery dosnt like alot of new pics impotred in because the lack of thumbnails

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Does MMS and Bluetooth for phone work in this ROM? I know MMS has been buggy with JB and BT was just fixed for other roms not too long ago. Ive been rocking ICS eclipse since I got my phone in October and its been a rock solid beast. Id like to make the jump to JB.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Does MMS and Bluetooth for phone work in this ROM? I know MMS has been buggy with JB and BT was just fixed for other roms not too long ago. Ive been rocking ICS eclipse since I got my phone in October and its been a rock solid beast. Id like to make the jump to JB.
its solid. just wipe everything b4 you install and dont restore any data.

Vaiyrn

Reaction score
I'll just refrain from using Titanium Backup then, thanks. Was worried about game app data, but I didn't want to inadvertently screw something up.

hellmonkey

Reaction score
Question. I tried to patch the OTA JB update and it failed. I read I can just push out kexec patch. Would I install eclipse, then the patch, then the hd widgets?

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Question. I tried to patch the OTA JB update and it failed. I read I can just push out kexec patch. Would I install eclipse, then the patch, then the hd widgets?
format system and factory reset slot
install eclipse
install kexec cdma patch
install widgets if desired
boot
i believe it needs to be slot 2 but i may be wrong