Last edited:

ckilps

Reaction score
will bring me back

can you use d4hdwidgets on this rom?

dail

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same problem. I have not reinstalled yet

Same problem of no DATA... I have deleted rom slot, recreated, flashed, reflashed, deleted rom slot, flashed, reflashed, etc

I was running the Odexed rom just fine and figured I would just upgrade to the debloated awesomeness of Eclipse without making a backup... now I feel like a putz

Back to Odexed for now, or possibly Lum's from XDA (although some people get no data with that rom too)

redleader36

Reaction score
Same problem of no DATA... I have deleted rom slot, recreated, flashed, reflashed, deleted rom slot, flashed, reflashed, etc

I was running the Odexed rom just fine and figured I would just upgrade to the debloated awesomeness of Eclipse without making a backup... now I feel like a putz

Back to Odexed for now, or possibly Lum's from XDA (although some people get no data with that rom too)

I just tried Lum's with the same result. I have been using the OTA JB rom in my stock slot since I can't exactly go through the day without Data.

dail

Reaction score
I just tried Lum's with the same result. I have been using the OTA JB rom in my stock slot since I can't exactly go through the day without Data.

Yeah I just did the same thing again with Lum's... this doesn't bode well. Back to stock for me :frown:

Gumdrop

Reaction score
data should work in beta 2

Works perfect! Love your ROMs this one is great.

Like jdinardo30 said if you can get MMS working on CM10 messaging app I will be jumping with joy!

Question, is this supposed to have 1% battery increments and show the percentage on the battery icon? Mine starts showing at 85% and doesn't go in 1%.

kwood129

Reaction score
they must not have it right. Beta 3 has disappeared. Either that or someone else was really hungry. :)

kenji91

Reaction score
The picture quality (display, not camera) seems low in this. The same picturer looks fine in CM10.1. Is there a setting or build.prop mod that I don't know about?