[ROM] Eclipse ICS for droid 4

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
just did it works fine do you have mxplayer installed?

I do have mx. I've used it. Its OK if you want the video pop-out to a player. I am looking more towards playing a video and still being able to scroll down the blog and listen.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I do have mx. I've used it. Its OK if you want the video pop-out to a player. I am looking more towards playing a video and still being able to scroll down the blog and listen.

i know im doin rt now as we speek. mx takes care of mp4 embeded im watching rally car accidents scrolling

Usuallyfaded

Reaction score
How do I get Max to help? By default from the install? I thought mx was an independent player. OK I will muck around with it.

Last edited:

ndd

Reaction score
I have wiped it. Hey does anyone have a lap dock handy? If yes could ya go to Liveleak.com there is a video called, don't mess with elephants. View that video through the embedded player not in full screen and see if it is choppy. Thanks for the help!

works fine for me.

sean9721

Reaction score
I flashed over a few hours ago. So far I like what I see. Battery consumption seems to be good so far, but I won't know until the next few days of usage. I do have a few questions though. Is it possible to change the theme of the texting app? How do I install the OC scripts? I'm a little confused on all of the choices too.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I flashed over a few hours ago. So far I like what I see. Battery consumption seems to be good so far, but I won't know until the next few days of usage. I do have a few questions though. Is it possible to change the theme of the texting app? How do I install the OC scripts? I'm a little confused on all of the choices too.
flash the zip after the rom... 1320lv is the best choice... install setcpu as well... after u install that you can try the v4 speedscript.
if u want to theme mms unzip it and it should be in res folder

davidgro

Reaction score
speedscript update on server

Speedscript v4 (and also v3 which I came here to report, I didn't try any others) are completely broken, because they were saved with Windows line endings.

Also, flashing speedscript 4 doesn't remove v3.

Thanks

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Speedscript v4 (and also v3 which I came here to report, I didn't try any others) are completely broken, because they were saved with Windows line endings.

Also, flashing speedscript 4 doesn't remove v3.

Thanks
updated and fixed... re dl it... if u want to del it just reinstall an oc it will wipe int.d

Last edited: