[ROM] Eclipse ICS for droid 4

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
Poweramp. I use the nice equalizer and turn off all other audio effects. I am a poweramp fan. Never tried any other apps but wasn't a huge fan of stock music app.

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
Best 5 dollars I've ever spent in terms of anything phone and/or music related.

Last edited:

davidgro

Reaction score
Could you please create "oc" scripts for 1200lv and 1200ulv? I have not really been upset with this phone being too slow yet (I came from a D2 Global), but I'd like the best possible battery without making it slower :)

Thank you myfishbear for everything you have done so far, I am about to finally upgrade to ICS, and would not do so if I were not confident that there is a great, stable ROM to use.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Could you please create "oc" scripts for 1200lv and 1200ulv? I have not really been upset with this phone being too slow yet (I came from a D2 Global), but I'd like the best possible battery without making it slower :)

Thank you myfishbear for everything you have done so far, I am about to finally upgrade to ICS, and would not do so if I were not confident that there is a great, stable ROM to use.
made em 4 u they are on the server... just remember to click installed on the original post 4 me. ty

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
Ok so before I do a factory reset from safestrap should I upgrade to 2.11 from 2.00? Does it matter when I upgrade safestrap? Doing the factory reset from within safestrap won't remove the .zip files for this rom stored on my internal sd? Or I have to place them back in there after the reset? (I forgot from last time) Second question.... what should I do with my contact list to ensure that after my factory reset I can restore them exactly as they are now. For whatever reason when I reset and restore contacts its almost like its an old list, and then it seems to have numbers stored like 6 times for each contact. Trying to clean this up, anybody have a recommendation? I want to save my contacts exactly as they are now (some contacts have been joined with facebook contacts, some have been deleted). It just seems that it restores every number I've ever had. People end up with phone numbers from years ago tied to their contact again and whatnot. When going in to edit the contact the number seems to be stored 6 different ways, its quite annoying.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
1. unnecessary
2. correct... after reset go int mounts and storage and format everything except emmc and/or sdcard.
3. sync with goggle account b4
4. if old contacts show up... make a new google acct and sync to that

ndd

Reaction score
you can but try to keep under like 50 pics.. the more u put on the more it has to index

but once it has indexed, isn't that done? not sure I see why having a lot of pics would hurt the battery life. along the same lines, why would reformatting the sd card help? are we talking about the external sd?

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
but once it has indexed, isn't that done? not sure I see why having a lot of pics would hurt the battery life. along the same lines, why would reformatting the sd card help? are we talking about the external sd?
just trust me on this one... buth mem cards... thumbnails are constanly regenerated just like windows to compinsate for new pics with old names

ndd

Reaction score
so I'm running 1.2.6 with 1320 oc and speedscript v3. setcpu will let me set the max freq to 1320, but looking at info in setcpu, or with cpuspy, I only see a top freq of 1200. is that a limitation of those programs? is there any way to independently verify that I'm really running at 1320?

ndd

Reaction score
just trust me on this one... buth mem cards... thumbnails are constanly regenerated just like windows to compinsate for new pics with old names

interesting. guess I'll be formatting...

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
so I'm running 1.2.6 with 1320 oc and speedscript v3. setcpu will let me set the max freq to 1320, but looking at info in setcpu, or with cpuspy, I only see a top freq of 1200. is that a limitation of those programs? is there any way to independently verify that I'm really running at 1320?
use quadrent to verify... stock gets like 3100 oc gets like 3500 cpuspy is lookin at the kern... the oc runs on top of that

SteeleDoes

Reaction score
Anybody really played with Google Now yet? Do I need to change anything in accessibility to get this to work right or is it just a really glitchy version without all of the capabilities built in? I can't say "Google" and get it to open up Google now.... maybe I need to change some accessibility settings? Is there a Google now thread somewhere that I'm not seeing?