[ROM] Eclipse ICS for droid 4

Cegal

Reaction score
Only problem I've noticed is within the play store, all of my purchased apps aren't showing that I've purchased them.

4low4fun

Reaction score
Cegal said:
Only problem I've noticed is within the play store, all of my purchased apps aren't showing that I've purchased them.

Did you do a factory reset before install? All of my apps auto downloaded.. only problem I had was Google only saved about half of my contacts...

outsid0r

Reaction score
is it safe to flash 1.2.6 over 1.2.5c? i know for best results should wipe but just would like to know if its recommended or not.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
My phone says 8 mp
You're right, I unchecked the box and it went to 8mp.

I spent the weekend in Palm Springs and there was only 3g coverage, the phone was getting hot and the battery was draining like a mofo. First time something like that happened. I thought something was seriously wrong with the phone so when I returned I formatted the internal and external cards, cleared dalvik & battery stats, sbf'd, rooted, safestrapped, and installed Eclipse. This is the cleanest it's ever been aside from the day I got the phone.

Prior to this the internal sd card had so many remnants from other roms (including gb). It now seems to be running better than before.

Last edited:

Cegal

Reaction score
4low4fun said:
Did you do a factory reset before install? All of my apps auto downloaded.. only problem I had was Google only saved about half of my contacts...

I did. It wiped out all of my contacts as well, couldn't load them from my sd. Although I believe that to be my doing.

ndd

Reaction score
I've been running 1.2.5/1.2.6 for a week or so, and really like it, but I have two questions. I've read all the threads, I think, but I still don't know what the 'back2cdma' patch does. also, I don't understand what the gsm patch does: what does 'switches to european gsm' mean?

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've been running 1.2.5/1.2.6 for a week or so, and really like it, but I have two questions. I've read all the threads, I think, but I still don't know what the 'back2cdma' patch does. also, I don't understand what the gsm patch does: what does 'switches to european gsm' mean?
its for europeans who want to use the phone... you dont need it....