[ROM] Eclipse ICS for droid 4

bofis

Reaction score
Yes, I flashed the 1200 clock zip, then speedscript v4, rebooted, didn't have extra governors. Went back into recovery and flashed the old extragovernor's zip, and still, no extra governors are showing up. Just standard hotplug, ondemand, interactive, etc... :-( otherwise everything has been great and I really have no complaints about this rom...but I was using hotplugx and had all the other options basically until I tried V4 of the speedscript yesterday and since then I can't get them back :-( At this point I could try v3 again and the extra governors but I assume there have been improvements to the speedscript that I'd appreciate too?

outsid0r

Reaction score
Yes, I flashed the 1200 clock zip, then speedscript v4, rebooted, didn't have extra governors. Went back into recovery and flashed the old extragovernor's zip, and still, no extra governors are showing up. Just standard hotplug, ondemand, interactive, etc... :-( otherwise everything has been great and I really have no complaints about this rom...but I was using hotplugx and had all the other options basically until I tried V4 of the speedscript yesterday and since then I can't get them back :-( At this point I could try v3 again and the extra governors but I assume there have been improvements to the speedscript that I'd appreciate too?
ive got everything the same as yourself except im running 1320 for the clock and i have all of the extra governors.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
go back to unsafe sys. del old safestrap. install 2.11
in safestrap format every thing under mounts and storage except sdcard and emmc. then install rom oc patch and speedscript 4

bofis

Reaction score
go back to unsafe sys. del old safestrap. install 2.11
in safestrap format every thing under mounts and storage except sdcard and emmc. then install rom oc patch and speedscript 4
yay!!!!!!! Fiiine, sorry I was lazy and didn't upgrade Safestrap a month ago when you told me to. Back up and running at 1320lv with interactiveX and seeing how that goes compared to 1200mhz with hotplugX. Thanks for all your patience and support as well as working on this amazing rom!

Meptrep

Reaction score
An issue with the Motoblur camera. You cannot quickly share images. As it says "no applications can perform this action" when I try to share an image.

bofis

Reaction score
yeah, that's a known issue, but at least G+ will auto-upload the photo for you after taking it and you could just go into your messaging application and attach the image to a message that way (or in gmail) for sending it...I do wish the blur camera actually opened the image the right way so the system would prompt for what application to open it with, but I like the ability to tap-to-focus and also set the volume keys as the shutter button enough to keep using it even if I can't then share the image instantly from within the camera.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
An issue with the Motoblur camera. You cannot quickly share images. As it says "no applications can perform this action" when I try to share an image.
share with the paper clip in mms... or use the gallery in the app drawer... the cam preview is the only mode thats problimatic with shareing. thats cus i removed blur.

bofis

Reaction score
I'd rather have less blur running all the time on my phone, so thank you! Also, Meptrep, remember that you are free to use any 3rd party camera application as your default camera if you wanted... Camera FX, etc

4low4fun

Reaction score
Question for you guys. After getting over CM10 i flashed back to eclipse. When I installed the razr m launcher and widget I cant get the widget to do weather. When i try to "add a city" it tells me "weather app not installed" what's the fix for that?
Also I went with 1.2.5c hybrid. Not seeing in real differences between this and stock .217 except for no bloat and the fact I can flash patches. I have only been running it for about an hour now, but what am I missing?

Last edited:
OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
At the bottom of my home screen is message I was talking about in the above comment

View attachment 56175
re dl the patch and flash it i edited the script
go into settings/app weather and clear data
if its sill happening do that to circles as well
if it still wont go away go into safestrap and under mounts and storage format everything except your sd card and emmc and reinstall

Last edited:

ws6formula350

Reaction score
oh man i just formatted my external SD card by accident... lost all my backups and pictures... fffuuuu :rofl: :(

4low4fun

Reaction score
myfishbear said:
re dl the patch and flash it i edited the script
go into settings/app weather and clear data
if its sill happening do that to circles as well
if it still wont go away go into safestrap and under mounts and storage format everything except your sd card and emmc and reinstall

Dude you're the f'ing man!