Eclipse battery life

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Has been amazing lately! uploadfromtaptalk1332706175541.jpg

This is on mostly 3g with moderate usage. I recently installed an ad blocker app and that honesty helped give me another 2 solid hours extra. Just wanted to share!

Sent from my Eclipsed Droid Bionic

deduct

Reaction score
I just flashed eclipse and love it. Is this with extended battery? If so ,I am looking forward to running this ROM for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

OP
droidxd00d

droidxd00d

Reaction score
No this is stock =]

deduct

Reaction score
Wow! I can't wait to try out a full cycle tomorrow with extended battery then. This ROM is the Shiz!

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

OP
droidxd00d

droidxd00d

Reaction score
It honestly took me about two weeks to get this good of battery life. And using an a blocker helps a lot

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Hmm well I see 40 minutes of screen on time, that's what I look for when people post their battery lifes. I always use max brightness, and no matter what ROM I use I have noticed that usually 1 minute of screen on time equals 1 battery percent lost.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
droidxd00d

droidxd00d

Reaction score
I have my screen on the lowest brightness possible.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I mean not to rain on your parade im just saying that if I had max brightness I would be at 60% instead of your 69% with 40min screen on. I haven't been impressed at all with battery life on my Bionic. My over 1 year old battery in the OG lasted longer

Sent from my Eclipse 2.2 DROID Bionic

OP
droidxd00d

droidxd00d

Reaction score
The bionic screen is so bright it hurts my eyes at anything except the lowest setting.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using DroidForums

debrad0307

Reaction score
The bionic screen is so bright it hurts my eyes at anything except the lowest setting.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using DroidForums

This sounds funny but I got a different screen protector on my phone and I had to turn down the brightness because it seemed brighter than usual. So now it is turned almost all the way down lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

KyleWelter15

Reaction score
Since flashing to Eclipse 2.2 about a week ago i have not had any battery issues like i was on stock. I think i was 18 hours of use and still had 55%. granted, i turn off all syncs, my screen is the middle brightness, and since i have no 4g in my area i turned the setting to not look for it. I do run alot of N64oid with bluetooth and all that. But can still get 4 solid hours of playing on a full charge.

raul4916

Reaction score
i tried eclipse 3 times yet batttery life with moderate use and 2 different bionic and 2 different batteries yet battery life only lasted 7-8 hrs even with calibration