1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Eclipse Application Launcher Force Close Infinite Loop. HELP!

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by AoyamaJPN, Mar 24, 2012.

1. AoyamaJPN

AoyamaJPN New Member

Ok, so... I installed Eclipse and Safe Strap on my Bionic when I first got it and it has worked great up until now.

I plugged the phone in to charge when I went to bed, woke up, and now I cannot get the force close to go away (even pulled battery). I didn't install any new applications or do anything new.

I'm not sure what to do... I do have safe strap, so I could load a backup from when I first rooted the phone, but I would loose all my photos and data correct? I apologize for being such a newb, but I need help.

I know I am using 2.0, but don't know which number as I can't get into any screen.

I cannot use my phone until I figure this out! Please help me find the right path for troubleshooting this!

Thanks in advance!
  2. jcwilliams

jcwilliams New Member

Have you figured this out yet?
Search tags for this page

android application launcher force close

cant find eclipse in launcher pro

eclipse launch and close instantly

eclipse launcher 2 force closes