1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Eclipse/Android/XML resource

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by DropC, Dec 30, 2010.

1. DropC

DropC New Member

I'm not sure exactly how to word what I'm looking for. I need some kind of reference of codes to know what to enter into Eclipse for developing applications. I just got started developing, and I'm not off of the tutorials yet. At my house, I don't have an Internet connection, so I want some kind of library of codes.

For example, in XML the lines that define how wide or tall a line of text can extend. In the tutorial, it enters "fill_parent". I need some kind of resource that tells me everything I can enter there to change it.

If it helps, I've never coded or dev'd before in my life. I've also never constructed a web page. I have almost no prior knowledge or experience with Java or XML.
  2. DropC

DropC New Member

Patient bear will be patient...
Search tags for this page

adding html resources to android app

preluare date internet xml eclipse