1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Eclipse+ADT debugger not working

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by LanguidLegend, Oct 14, 2011.

1. LanguidLegend

LanguidLegend New Member

Note: I'm using Windows 7 x64 and Eclipse 3.7.1. I have also installed the Android SDK using their self-installing executable file (installer_r13-windows.exe).

So I've just started learning Android dev, but I'm having trouble debugging my projects.
    I'm following along in an Android dev book (Professional Android 2 Application Development) and am trying to debug a simple To-Do List app that I downloaded from the publisher's site. However, everytime I try to "Step into/over" the super.onCreate(R.layout.main) code, I'm presented with a "Source not found" error - in this case, a failed attempt to find source file "Activity.class".

[​IMG]

However, I've tried debugging other projects, each returning a "Source not found" error for a different source file. I'm assuming they are the source files contained in the Android SDK, but how do I find/access them?
    I've zipped my To-Do List project and uploaded it if you want to see it.

Really stuck! Please help! [​IMG]
Search tags for this page
android adt debugger not working
android debug not working eclipse
android debugging not working

android eclipse debug not working

debug source not found adt
debugger not attaching classes android eclipse
debugger not working in eclipse adt
debugger stuck adt

eclipse adt source not found

eclipse android debug f8 not working