1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Eclipse 2.2--lost 4G, 3G and can't connect to Android Market

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by ChrisInLA, Mar 22, 2012.

1. ChrisInLA

ChrisInLA New Member

I've been running Eclipse 2.2 on my Verizon Bionic for several days with zero problems. Suddenly today I found I can't connect to Android Market, although I can get apps on my desktop and they download and install fine.

Then I saw I was getting no 4G or 3G and only one bar of 1X. I haven't changed any setting in the window of loss.

In fact, when I disable WiFi and run a speed test, I get "Network communication issues" and fail.

Anyone got a clue?

Thanks...
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  2. prestige27

prestige27 New Member

having same issue

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? Im having the exactvsame problem.
  3. homeflake

homeflake New Member

Same problem here. I have Eclipse 2.2 and I'm updated to .902 but no 3g or 4g. Also,when I go to system updates it freezes on a white screen until I hit the back button. Phone- Bionic

-EDIT found a simple fix on VZW forums

Menu

Settings

Battery & Data Manager

Data Delivery

Please make sure that "Background Data" and "Data Delivery" are checked.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
Search tags for this page
can't connect to marketplace.eclipse.org

eclipse rom 4g

eclipse rom no 3g

motorola bionic developer eclipse connect