Eclipse 2.2 and Stock ROM system apps

CamoCustom

Reaction score
I know its been said to not restore titanium backup of system apps to the new ROM because it might cause problems. I was wondering this, if I can just install the stock blur music player. I stream BT music to my car and with the eclipse rom, there isnt a stock music player app, only this stupid Google Play Music, it sucks, and shuts off each time I switch a track.

I have tried other music players, but they really dont do what I need them to. To me, the stock music player was perfectly fine for me. Just wondering since I have the backup from my stock rom and have the file just want to know if it would cause an issue on eclipse.

OP
CamoCustom

CamoCustom

Reaction score
Nevermind, I just tried to restore it, but to no avail.

brewtus22

Reaction score
Android Music Player by JTRSTUDIO on the Market is the 2.3 Gingerbread music player.

OP
CamoCustom

CamoCustom

Reaction score
Android Music Player by JTRSTUDIO on the Market is the 2.3 Gingerbread music player.

I just found that, I downloaded that.... Because the above instructions say you need to move the files to sys/apps or whatever, and I dont want to mess with that....But this app on the market works just fine! Thanks again!