[ROM] Eclipse 2.2.2 .906

Saeeid

Reaction score
Hi !!

im not a noob ... in Android ...

recently due to Battery . i got Motorola Razr MAXX ( GSM ) !! for the huge battery life

my phone is on GB 2.3.6

i would like to Upgrade it to 4.0.4 or 4.1

i did all the Steps as u said in your post.

after Completing the installation of ROM .. ( .zip) file...
i do a Reboot and the Screen goes black.. and nothing happen... even i wait for 1 hour.. :(( haha ::)) nothing happend !

finnaly i realize that the ROMz i have downloaded from ( Droid Razr Root! ) was for "Verizon" ...

i have searched a lot !

somewhere i read about a program that could Convert those ROMz to GSM !!

but i couldnt find the specific APK file :(

aaah/// the last thing i need any kind of program that could convert these ROMz to GSM version !

OR

where can i find the Cooked GSM Romz !
plz inform me on [email protected]
your consideration is Highly Appreaciated !!

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi !!

im not a noob ... in Android ...

recently due to Battery . i got Motorola Razr MAXX ( GSM ) !! for the huge battery life

my phone is on GB 2.3.6

i would like to Upgrade it to 4.0.4 or 4.1

i did all the Steps as u said in your post.

after Completing the installation of ROM .. ( .zip) file...
i do a Reboot and the Screen goes black.. and nothing happen... even i wait for 1 hour.. :(( haha ::)) nothing happend !

finnaly i realize that the ROMz i have downloaded from ( Droid Razr Root! ) was for "Verizon" ...

i have searched a lot !

somewhere i read about a program that could Convert those ROMz to GSM !!

but i couldnt find the specific APK file :(

aaah/// the last thing i need any kind of program that could convert these ROMz to GSM version !

OR

where can i find the Cooked GSM Romz !
plz inform me on [email protected]
your consideration is Highly Appreaciated !!

You are in the Droid 3 forum, not the RZR MAXX. That is your biggest problem. The D3 ROMs WILL NOT WORK on the RZR. You need to look in the RZR forum for ROMs that are compatible with your phone.

achey5284

Reaction score
Okay I was flashing this rom for my wife. I used safe strap 3.05 the latest for the Droid did everything like I should tried all 3 roms and stuck in dark screen boot loop wiped everything like I should and nothing so should I be using safe strap or can?

achey5284

Reaction score
Sorry stupid auto correction have ss 3.05 for Droid 3 then I start reading and realize some people were using CWM what do I do?

gustavosg

Reaction score
I'm getting constant freezes using this rom, but i'm using the overclocked 1.2 Ghz ROM, it could be that?