1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

eBuddy / Nimbuzz problems -- Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Eddog4DROID, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Eddog4DROID

Eddog4DROID New Member

eBuddy -- I love the app, it works great; but after several hours, I go to check to see who is online and I realized I have to log in again to see. I am assuming it is logging me out so whenever that had happened, I was not online for who knows how long. I know there is no settings for this--am I the only one with the problem, anyone know if it will be fixed?

Nimbuss -- I actually prefer Nimbuzz over these other IM apps, but wow it Force closes ALL THE TIME. What kind of success have you had with this? Out off all the IM clients that bring together multiple accounts, Nimbuzz seems to be the only one that doesn't disconnect on it's own (although I have had good luck with Meebo lately, but it had an awful look to it). I just wish Nimbuss would be more stable. I wonder if it would help to uninstall reinstall?
Search tags for this page
how to lo out on nimbuzz

how to logout from nimbuzz

how to logout from nimbuzz in android

how to logout from nimbuzz in iphone

how to logout of nimbuzz

how to sign out from nimbuzz on android

how to sign out from nimbuzz on iphone

how to sign out nimbuzz in android

how to sign out nimbuzz in iphone

how to sign out nimbuzz on iphone

how to signout from nimbuzz in android