1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ebay charger hijacks Droid

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by deckhand, Mar 1, 2010.

1. deckhand

deckhand New Member

I purchased a charger off of ebay for my Motorola Droid. I can plug it in and watch my Droid go crazy like it is being remote controled. This funky behavior only happens with this particular charger. Am I nuts, or is this possible? The charger is model:T-MO-V9-BH

Each and every time that I've tried charging it with this charger, it goes haywire. The other day, it tried to make an emergency call, but I stopped it before it went out. Other times, it goes to app login screens and tries different combinations of usernames/passwords....
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

It's a known issues with off-brand (cheap) chargers.....Some do this, Some don't.
  3. STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER New Member

Guess I got lucky.. My ebay charger works fine...
Search tags for this page

model t-mo-v9-bh charger

travel charger t-mo-v9-bh