Ebay Battery and Charger????

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought the actual Motorola combo. Same basic concept. I won't buy generic batteries. I thought about going for the cheaper product but couldn't bring myself to doing so.

sportadic22

Reaction score
instead of using the battery that comes with it... couldnt u just use the battery in it but leave it in the charger..then use the usb to transfer the battery power to your standard battery that came in your phone...? doesnt this do that..seems like it? maybe wrong

OP
RoNYC

RoNYC

Reaction score
COOL! Thank you for the quick replies!

sportadic22

Reaction score
the cliq battery charger works with droid batteries and everything.. im guessing they most same batteries..

how the hell is this all so cheap haha a OEM battery droid for ...10 bucks?
a charger for 15 bucks...
to good to be true? but i guess this is hella legit haha

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
don't get that. Get the battery and charger from amazon, its 30 bux shipped for both. works great!

don't get that. Get the battery and charger from amazon, its 30 bux shipped for both. works great!

+1 The one from amazon is the exact one I have plus an extra motorola battery. Works good.

Which seller was it you guys bought from? Was it CCM accessories or one of the other sellers on Amazon? Im kinda tripping out right now because they got car chargers for like $4. Ive always been cautious because quite frankly you get what you pay for so i don't know if i should take the chance.

I want the Rapid Car Charger, Factory Motorola Battery and the Battery Charger.

sportadic22

Reaction score
ya i mean.. i want to buy that battery and charger like tomorrow if its legit.. they look like it.. part numbers some what match up..they lead to identical products as the ones on verizons website..just for half the price :p
the only difference i saw between the batters is.. Verizon says the battery is 1400... amazon says 1300 i think
but they look identical

lschicky

Reaction score
I actually bought this combo from the seller. Works perfectly. I looked at the batteries side by side, and they are exactly the same.

sportadic22

Reaction score
I actually bought this combo from the seller. Works perfectly. I looked at the batteries side by side, and they are exactly the same.

which seller?
i was planning on buying both from CCMACCESSORIES

sportadic22

Reaction score
The one listed on the first link. Blue_tone14

ooo the ebay one... i thought we were talking about amazon.
nice so u bought that one from ebay..the combo..and everything works fine? same battery..charger works good..
how long have u had it..no problems at all so far?

sportadic22

Reaction score
for 20 bucks.. i bought it... can give more info on it in like a week..when it comes.. there will still be time to buy it too..for others.. i think it says like 14 days? im sure the seller has more