EasyTether Support

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm having difficulty getting EasyTether to work on Xbox. I purchased it, because they stated ET would allow a connection to Xbox Live. I've followed the instructions in their FAQ, and after doing it all, still nothing. I emailed ET support, and they responded with "What is your Xbox saying?" I replied, and haven't heard back from them. Aside from their lousy support (thus far), has anyone had any luck connecting ET to Xbox Live? FTR, I'm using Windows XP SP3.

OP
UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My PC can get online fine. When I connect my Xbox to PC by ethernet cable, it's showing in Windows that it's connected. However, when I try to connect on Xbox, it's showing no activity at all.

For the record, Mobile Stream's support is terrible. They have barely attempted to help at all.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

phil pentzer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Desire 510
I have a connection and can access some pages , but very few, I cannot open Yahoo, gmail. Face book, I can open Craigslist, and Tagged , any idea ?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I have a connection and can access some pages , but very few, I cannot open Yahoo, gmail. Face book, I can open Craigslist, and Tagged , any idea ?
Clear the cache in each App and try to connect.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Are you attempting to just use the PC as a middle-man to get the internet to the XBoX?? I can help you figure this out, but just as clear as you can...tell me what you need to happen. ;)