EasyTether Pro Trouble

Alm3ga

Reaction score
Everytime I'm tethered to my computer my connection will stop working. Down at the bottom where it shows you're connected to the internet it shows a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark. The only way to fix it is to turn airplane mode on and off and reconnect my phone. I don't know if this is a problem with my 3g, rom, or Easytether.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Everytime I'm tethered to my computer my connection will stop working. Down at the bottom where it shows you're connected to the internet it shows a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark. The only way to fix it is to turn airplane mode on and off and reconnect my phone. I don't know if this is a problem with my 3g, rom, or Easytether.

Have you tried it on the stock firmware?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I am assuming you are on Windows and that the yellow triangle is on the connection icon not the ET connection.

You need to open up the right click the icon and open up the Network Sharing Center,choose change adapter settings, right click the Easy Tether connection icon, and insure it is enabled.

If it is close that down and right click on the icon and start the trouble shooter.

If none of that works, come back and we will have to get detailed in the connections section of the Network center.

Last edited:

shaggykid

Reaction score
I think its just a tethering problem in general. I was having tge same issues.

I just toggle data and it works again.

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X