EasyMoney Personal Money Manager (Updates, Feedback & Suggestions)

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by handyapps, May 24, 2010.

1. handyapps

handyapps New Member

EZ Money Manager - Personal Money Manager (Updates, Feedback & Suggestions)

Hi,

I would like to introduce everyone here to EZ Money Manager - a personal money manager app designed specifically for the Android powered smartphone.

EZ Money Manager helps you save money by enabling you to manage your expenses quickly and easily using a simple yet powerful user interface.

Key Features of EZ Money Manager Include:

• -Quick and easy transaction input. There is also an integrated Home Screen Widget for even faster data entry.
    • -Interactive Reports & Graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and account balances over various customizable date ranges.
    • -Receive reminders of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
    • -Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health barcharts
    • -Take Photos of Bills & Receipts and attach them to your transactions
    • -Integrated Checkbook Manager helps you track the status of your check payments
    • -Import & Export transaction data to .CSV file
    • -& more...

More details & screenshots can be found here: EZ Money Manager Android application - An Overview

Here's a couple of screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG]

EZ Money Manager is available as a 30-day free trial on the Android Market. Do download and give it a try. Feel free to post any questions, feedback or suggestions you may have. I will try my best to answer them.
    [​IMG]

“We have no connection with and are not endorsed by easyGroup.”
  2. bamfsig45

bamfsig45 New Member

Ive been using this application since Day one (Nov 7th) and It is the best Ive seen/used for Android. Frequent updates and it does everything I need it to do.
  3. HyBReD

HyBReD New Member

Can't say I see the point of it without it tying to a bank account in some way.
  4. allen2oo3

allen2oo3 New Member

i also used this since the first day of owning my droid and now on my incredible. love the app. there really isnt anything i would change. the only thing would be to make an option for the lockscreen a swype pattern so you dont have to lift your finger.
  5. lmdodds

lmdodds New Member

ive been using it for about 3months now and i definately love it. only thing is i cant get the import from .CSV to work. ive downloaded the .CSV files from my bank website and then when i try to import to easymoney it always says not compatible or something like that.

any ideas?
  6. hobby31

hobby31 Member

It's a great app. I too have been using it since November. Comes in handy.
  7. bamfsig45

bamfsig45 New Member

I dont think it needs to tie into the bank account. Does your physical check register tie into your bank account? I can login to the bank account from my Droid Browser, reference what I need to and balance my account just fine.

This app is perfect for those of us that live by way of Debit card and never carry cash, and those that pay all bills online.
  8. posprg

posprg New Member

Import CSV

I currently use Money 2004 and import cleared transactions from my bank daily so that I am always up to date. I would love to be able to do the same with this. I also tried to import a csv but the formatting was off.
    Is adding the ability to use bank standard file formats an option? My bank supports money,quicken,csv,txt ect as download options.
  9. mendy817

mendy817 Member

how is this compared to mint.com?
  10. posprg

posprg New Member

Mint.com will pull data from your bank and show you how you spend your money and help you create a budget. This is a financial manger (like a check register) where you input your spending etc..
  11. nathan123

nathan123 New Member

Hmm there has been some new updates since v 1.2.14. This finance app is now v1.6.3 and allow QIF imports and exports, cleaner UI, little tweaks here and there for the various smartphones etc. I'm a long time user but started at v1.4.3. Found a EasyMoney demo video so here's the link:

Attached Files:

12. handyapps

handyapps New Member

EZ Money Manager on sale at Amazon Appstore

Hi guys,

EZ Money Manager is now on sale at the Amazon Appstore for only $6.99! Sale ends on 30th April 2011.

Amazon.com: EZ Money Manager: Appstore for Android

Also for folks who are looking to buy a new phone, you might want to know that Amazon is giving away $25 of Appstore credits to customers who buy a new Verizon Android phone from them :)
  13. handyapps

handyapps New Member

EZ Money Manager version 1.6.4 released

Hi everyone,

EZ Money Manager version 1.6.4 has just been published to the Android Market.

Updates Include:

-Fixed force closures in Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).
    -Updated backup file format for compatibility between Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and earlier versions.
    -New feature: Income/Expense by Payee Reports now allow drilling down to individual transactions.

Best Regards

Handy Apps Team
  14. handyapps

handyapps New Member

15. handyapps

handyapps New Member

EZ Money Manager Version Update in Amazon App Store

Hi everyone,

The Amazon App Store version of EZ Money Manager has been updated to v1.6.4.

What's new in version 1.6.4
    • Fixed force closures in Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).

• Updated backup file format for compatibility between Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and earlier versions.

• New feature: Income/Expense by Payee Reports now allow drilling down to individual transactions.

Regards

Handy Apps Team
  16. handyapps

handyapps New Member

Promotion Ending Soon

Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder, there's 5 more days left for our special promotion at the Amazon Appstore!

Don't miss out on this!:)

Regards

Handy Apps Team
  17. taker4mdb

taker4mdb New Member

Hi there,

I downloaded EasyMoney today, along with a few other free/trial versions of other "money" apps. EasyMoney is definitely my favorite of the bunch! The interface is nice and clean, and I especially like how it saves the payee, along with the last select category and amount - makes entering common purchases much faster.

I don't have enough data in yet to make any real use of the reports, but from what I have seen, they look quite nice.

The one thing I would like to see added/changed, however, is the ability to see the cleared and "future" balance on the accounts overview page.
    Currently it shows only the future balance (that is, including all transactions, both cleared and uncleared), but that's it.

Ideally, I would love to see both the future and cleared balances at the same time - maybe one or the other in smaller font for each account, as well as having both totals down at the bottom, maybe one on top of the other.

Similar functionality already exists within each account (where it says "Balance: $---- (Cleared: $----)" at the bottom), but it would be very handy to have that information for all accounts on the overview page.

Since the current text at the bottom already takes up more than half of the screen, maybe instead of:

Balance: $---- (Cleared: $----)

it could be something like:

Balance: $----
    Cleared: $----

Or maybe even just a way to quickly switch from seeing only future balance to only cleared balance.

Anyway! That's really my only complaint that I've found so far! Everything else seems to work well and is very nice and polished!
  18. handyapps

handyapps New Member

Hi taker4mdb,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and kind compliments! We will take into consideration your suggestion when designing future upgrades.

Do be patient with us if you don't see your suggestion implemented anytime soon as we are getting a lot of feature requests from our other users as well. Rest assured we are trying our best to provide the best user experience.

Regards

Handy Apps Team
  19. handyapps

handyapps New Member

Promotion Extended!

Hi everyone!

Just another update, our EZ Money Manager Amazon Appstore promotion has been extended till 31st May due to popular demand!

Regards

Handy Apps Team
  20. dankarlinski

dankarlinski Guest

Anyone have a comparison to pageonce? I use pageonce, but am interested in this

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
easy money 1.0 vs mint
easy money app droid

easy money license key

easy-money app for droid
easymoney

easymoney android license key

easymoney for android license key

easymoney license key

ez money manager key

how to import csv bank file into my android phone?
licence key for easymoney app
upgrade easy money app or license key