Easy way to tether my Droid to my Macbook Pro?

Nibbz

Reaction score
Topic, I know easytether doesnt work on mac yet, are there any other solutions?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
The few time I have tethered with my mac I have used pdanet and it works fine. Just make sure you set up the Ethernet connection in network settings to get it to work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Nibbz

Nibbz

Reaction score
eh, maybe i'll try the trial, i dont really wanna spend $25 -$30 on it. Maybe i'll just wait for easy tether to come to mac.

pudders

Reaction score
The few time I have tethered with my mac I have used pdanet and it works fine. Just make sure you set up the Ethernet connection in network settings to get it to work.

This is something I have not got to work on my Macbook Pro. I thought in order to do this with a mac you had to have the SDK installed?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

This is something I have not got to work on my Macbook Pro. I thought in order to do this with a mac you had to have the SDK installed?

Nope, just have to make sure you have the connection set through network. It will be en2 listed on the left hand side of the first network page. You may have to create it to get it to work.