Easy Tether Internet Keeps Disconnectiong Please Help.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jhopz38, Dec 28, 2010.

1. jhopz38

jhopz38 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So i just bought Easy Tether the other day and now that I'm using it the connection drops every so often and it never did this when i was using the trail. But when it happens the internet icon in the bottom right says no internet connection and so then i have to go the the little icon tray thing where Easy Tether is and re-connect it. So if you can please help me out it's kind of sad and frustrating that this is happening and i just bought it.

Please help, and thanks.

2. jhopz38

jhopz38 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So i just bought Easy Tether a week ago and now that I'm using it the connection drops every so often and it never did this when i was using the trail. But when it happens the internet icon in the bottom right says no internet connection and so then i have to go the the little icon tray thing where Easy Tether is and re-connect it. So if you can please help me out it's kind of sad and frustrating that this is happening and i just bought it and I'm starting to get very mad because i keep asking this question on this site and others and i emailed the program site and no one will respond to my question

Please help, and thanks.

Search tags for this page
easy tether connects but no internet
easy tether disconnect
easy tether disconnects

easy tether keeps disconnecting

easy tether pro keeps disconnecting
easytether connection closed
easytether disconnects

easytether keeps disconnecting

easytether pro connects but no internet access
easytether pro keeps disconnecting