Easy Tether Internet Keeps Disconnectiong Please Help.

jhopz38

Reaction score
So i just bought Easy Tether the other day and now that I'm using it the connection drops every so often and it never did this when i was using the trail. But when it happens the internet icon in the bottom right says no internet connection and so then i have to go the the little icon tray thing where Easy Tether is and re-connect it. So if you can please help me out it's kind of sad and frustrating that this is happening and i just bought it.

Please help, and thanks.

OP
J

jhopz38

Reaction score
So i just bought Easy Tether a week ago and now that I'm using it the connection drops every so often and it never did this when i was using the trail. But when it happens the internet icon in the bottom right says no internet connection and so then i have to go the the little icon tray thing where Easy Tether is and re-connect it. So if you can please help me out it's kind of sad and frustrating that this is happening and i just bought it and I'm starting to get very mad because i keep asking this question on this site and others and i emailed the program site and no one will respond to my question

Please help, and thanks.