1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Easy root problems.. Please help

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by rmaddx43, Oct 22, 2010.

1. rmaddx43

rmaddx43 New Member

I downloaded easy root for my droidx when opened i went through the introduction screen i hit accept then root me.. after it says "congrats. You are rooted. you will need to reboot one time to complete this process." after i reboot it takes me back to the intro screen. Im not sure what im doing wrong.. has anyone encountered this issue or know how to complete the install?
  2. MrBodybagFiller

MrBodybagFiller New Member

It did the same thing on my Droid but my phone was rooted. Check to see if you have super user access. Also it should be asking you if you want to unroot. Also is your Bluetooth still on If so turn off and reboot again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. rmaddx43

rmaddx43 New Member

Nope still no love.. i tried turning off bluetooth before reboot...still brings up the intro screen as if i've never opened it before when i click on easy root app