Easily Mod Your Nexus 5 With The MultiMod Tool!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

It is a bummer that Verizon has decided not to carry the Nexus 5, but with it being so inexpensive I may end up picking one up anyhow. The reason I love Nexus devices is that they are so easy to modify. Google designs these devices and their UI specifically with developers in mind. Unlocking bootloaders, rooting, and adding recovery is already as easy as typing a few simple adb commands. Some folks aren't all that comfortable with adb, and that is ok. Thanks to developer "ricky310711" you don't have to be.

His multimod tool allows you to do all sorts of awesome things. You can Unlock the bootloader, Install TWRP recovery, add root permissions, add build.prop tweaks, backup device, flash a custom recovery, flash a custom kernel, revert device to out of the box stock, pull device information, and isntall drivers. You can do pretty much everything with this. Head to the link below to grab this awesome tool!

via XDA

taz1458

Reaction score
Freaking hate Verizon for this. Why the hell can't another provider get service/4g out here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk