1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Easiest way to setup Browser "Favorites" ?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by M.J.H., Feb 18, 2010.

1. M.J.H.

M.J.H. New Member

Can someone please help me with this I was using Home++ that had the optional power bar at the bottom that shows all of the favorites. I have a browser at the bottom but it opens up to "about:blank" so it doesn't slow down loading up Google, etc. But what's the easiest way to setup favorites so they're easy to access??

Just something similar to Home++ etc.
  2. M.J.H.

M.J.H. New Member

Anyone know of a way to setup the favorites in a user friendly way instead of opening a browser then menu then favorites etc.
  3. Big Cam

Big Cam New Member

Are you talking about creating a favorite, or do you want a shortcut on your home screen for a specific shortcut?

If your talking about creating shortcuts, it couldnt be easier, tap menu, then bookmarks, then add, done.
Search tags for this page
android browser favorites not showing -chrome
easy way to set up favorites
how do i setup browser favorites on droid razor
how to set favorites on droid browser
how to set up favorite on browser

how to set up favorites on android

set favorites on droid
set up bookmark on droid x
setting favorites on android