easier way for clock work mod?

Randalbrown2009

Reaction score
title pretty much explains what im asking any roms or clock work mod yet with out having to change scripts in my phone?

powder

Reaction score
The dev that ported cwm is working on an easy flash method. He's making an app for it.

Why not rom manager you might ask... that's anyone guess. Personally, i don't use rom manager so having an app i use 1% of (flashing cwm) isn't beneficial to me. I think it's a good thing. Keep updated on xda, that's mainly where he posts. Name is "thecubed". Thread is in the development forum.

Revolution section: LG Revolution - xda-developers

mursepaolo

Reaction score
The dev that ported cwm is working on an easy flash method. He's making an app for it.

Why not rom manager you might ask... that's anyone guess. Personally, i don't use rom manager so having an app i use 1% of (flashing cwm) isn't beneficial to me. I think it's a good thing. Keep updated on xda, that's mainly where he posts. Name is "thecubed". Thread is in the development forum.

Revolution section: LG Revolution - xda-developers

ROM manager won't contact him back about adding his Revolution support. They're being lazy. So he just made his own app. Should be out in a couple of days. Hold on tight to your panties.

powder

Reaction score
I don't need it. I flashed with adb. It really isn't that difficult. That app he is making is cool though. I think rom manager is a crutch for most people so having something to help people get away from crippling themselves is a great idea imo.

drt054

Reaction score
[RELEASE][7-7-11] RevoToolkit - Easily install ClockworkMod on your Revo4G! - xda-developers TheCubed over on XDA did it again.. download and install RevoToolKit and it will allow you to flash clockworkmod recovery or LG Revolution stock recovery and back and forth as needed. The links were broken a while ago causing md5sum errors but those have been fixed. And just a note, if you flash to stock recovery and apply the OTA update you will end up in a fastboot loop error. But you haven't bricked. Search for TheCubed's fastboot.exe, it is a fix to get out of the loop. If you apply OTA update successfully you WILL LOSE ROOT and there is no known exploit to get it back as of yet.

Also MTMichaelson has come up with Revolt Rom 1.1. It has the updated build, is rooted, but still trying to figure out how to include new baseband and software update. Rom is very quick and is as close to AOSP as we can get until Cyanogenmod7 which is coming soon.. Thanks to TheCubed!!