Easier Calender Suggestions?

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
My DROID Turbo folded and I'm not sure what calender I used.I bought a Moto Z play. I don't remember what calender I had, but Google calender apparently is not it.

When I go to set, say a doctor's appointment with Google calender, assigning a title and several reminders, it takes too long to sift thru the minutia. I waste a lot of valuable time.

The calender I had simply let me tsp on the day, name the appointment, set the duration, and mainly, easily set a reminder(s) very quickly. . Google calender I now have makes the reminders choosing take forever. I never use email reminders. I need to quickly pick 1 hour, 1 day and 1 week. With the Google calender, it's a slow pain of trying to NOT select what I don't need. I need easily see and select title, and a three reminders.

If anyone recognizes what I may have used, or one that will do what I need, please suggest away.

Thanks for the help.

OP
TxDoc

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
That's it!!!!! :D

You have no idea how much I appreciate your reading my post and for helping me. I had a stroke back in Feb and my phone has been a lifesaver for me.

This calender will make my life much easier.

Thanks again PereDroid and Mustang05, your time, effort and consideration are appreciated more than I can put into words.

I wish both of you a Very Merry Christmas and safe travels if you must travel.
Dr Mark