EAS Connection Error

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by breichard, Aug 19, 2010.

1. breichard

breichard New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had my Droid 2 for about 5 days. I've been using Corporate Sync for connection to EAS. Other than the annoying PIN issue (my Exchange is set to not require it, but I still have to put in a 4-digit pin everytime after 15 minutes of activity), the fact that the calendar doesn't sync back to Exchange, an odd Contacts thing where a lot of the Note field inside some contacts are missing, and no search in the corporate email (what!?), I really am liking this thing. Really!

I've been using Corporate Sync with Exchange since day 1. Other than the issues I noted above, it's been great. But, last night I started getting an error everytime Corporate Sync tries to connect. As far as I know, I didn't change anything. The notification says "ITNH account error" and when I drop the notification panel down, it says "ITNH Connection error". ITNH is what I named my account. I've pulled the battery. I've restarted the Exchange server, I've tried over 3G and Wi-Fi.

Update: I just tried removing and re-adding the account. That seems to have helped. I noticed once before when I did this that the contacts seem to double up, so I also went in and removed them after removing the account and before re-adding it. (Is that necessary?)

Any ideas why this would happen?

Search tags for this page
android eas errors
divide android eas errors

droid bionic exchange 2010 connection error

droid bionic isues with exchange 2010
droid pro corporate connection error
eas error android
exchange 2010 eas and android error
razr exchange connection error