Earthquake

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm in DC. My 7 y.o. son said they felt it at their school. My 11 y.o. daughter was getting her hair done and they felt it. I was on the road and didnt feel anything. Just got a 2012 Altima this month. Either good shocks or tires or something...but I didnt feel it. We did hear something hit the car, I thought it was a rock bouncing up.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Didn't really feel anything up here in MA, though it might explain why my sunglasses managed to end up on the floor. Lucky they're decently made :laugh:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely felt it in my work van on lunch. Felt like someone grabbed the ladder racks and shook me about!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
I never felt it, but my sister in the next room did. Our lamp was swaying and our mirrors were shaking, we live on the 8th floor. To show how unused to an earthquake, she thought it was the people above us jumping around and stuff. I immediately said "S&it they getting us back for Osama.." I ran to turn on the news and get ready to run. Turns out it was a quake in Virginia. My heart finally returned to normal...

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DEF felt it in Danville, VA today! Didn't realize there were so many Virginians on here dancedroid

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm about 60 miles from where it originated. It shook the hell out of my house.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Thinking of making "I survived the East Coast Quake '11" t-shirts... Whose with me? :)

Niffler

Reaction score
Well yesterdays earth quack made us run outside house it was scary