Earphones?

andymellon4

Reaction score
I have a question about the headphones and dont shoot me down

One thing I liked about the iphone were the white headphones that answered calls is there anything that is of good quality and a reasonable price

can you just use the iphone headphones.....?

Thank you

OP
A

andymellon4

Reaction score
please I would really appreciate some help on this one...
thank you

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Can you just use the iphone headphones.....?

Thank you

Why wouldn't you be able to? iPhone headphones are 3.5mm and that's what the jack is on the phone. Can't you plug them in and give it a go?

I have a set of Shure earphones I personally use.

- Mega

pmc2025

Reaction score
I remember a thread on here that said that you could use the iPhone headphones, but I'm not entirely sure. Hopefully this helps!!!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
to answer your question, we need to make a distinction between headphones and headsets. the iphone uses the same 3.5mm headset that you can get anywhere (except the outer sleeve is smaller, so the iphone headset will work with other stuff but other stuff MAY not work with the iphone).. meaning it has two rings on the plug instead of just one. the standard one ring (three part = ground, left, right) plugs are just headphones and have no mic. the ones with a built-in mic have two rings, one for the mic channel. all you need is a headset with a button to answer/end calls. they are all the same (mostly) and tons of people make them. look to a descent headphone manufacturer like sony, kilspch, bose, v-moda, shure, ultimate ears, etc for a good one. but you could pick one up at wal-mart for likely less than $10.

is that what you were after, or did i misunderstand?

OP
A

andymellon4

Reaction score
I want the ones with the mic and yoju say they are readily availablre at most stores