Early upgrade!

casper99801

Reaction score
After weeks of sending Verizon customer service emails, as well as motorola, I sent emails to the BBB and got a response from Sherene. She was very strong in her stance about motorola and the bootloader as well as Verizon's upgrade policy. I also sent a letter via snail mail to Verizon customer service with my feelings and concerns. Much to my surprise, they responded swiftly and professionally, and they have sent out 2 HTC Rezounds as replacements for my defective X2's. Persistance totally paid off!! I wish you all the best of luck in all of your future endeavours, and want to say thank the dev's who brought Eclipse and Cyanogenmod to our X2's making them somewhat bearable. I hope to see all of you in the future!

beungood

Reaction score
What kind of problems were you having? Ive had mine since July last year and am due an upgrade. Mine is having issues.

OP
C

casper99801

Reaction score
Battery drains, random reboots, locked bootloader, glitch camera. These are a few of the main issues.

beungood

Reaction score
Should I just use my upgrade rather than mess with my X2? Any good phone recomendations?

OP
C

casper99801

Reaction score
Galaxy S III - it comes out May 29th
great phone with awesome battery life! DO IT!

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
Droid Bionic is an awesome phone if your on a budget.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
beungood said:
Is this a Droid Fighter equivalent? Is it as good as a Razer HD Maxx?

No way of knowing. We don't know what the fighter will ACTUALLY be. Right now its a rumor, everything from its specs and even its name are all speculation.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

lkreykes

Reaction score
casper99801 said:
Battery drains, random reboots, locked bootloader, glitch camera. These are a few of the main issues.

Whoa. I have the same problems. And I have only had this for like three weeks.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Droid Forums