Earbud recommendations for razr maxx?

Brad91

Reaction score
I'm looking to get some earbuds for my RAZR maxx. What are some good ones? What do you have? I've heard the apple ones with mic wont work on DROID

Ultimatezap

Reaction score
IEM's

I would look for anything Shure. 535's are tops (I have 530's, 535 predecessor - Warning: Spendy! ), but 215's are something you could be happy with for a long time. These are all noise blocking as well, so you can go mow the lawn, get some good protection, and jam!

Vicious1

Reaction score
Depends on your budget. You can get headphones from anywhere from $10 to over $1,000.00.

Much depends on the quality you are looking for. I personally use Etymotic Research ER4P's, which are on the more expensive side, but provide excellent sound quality.

hynderson

Reaction score
I go through..let me correct that, I went through ear buds like crazy until I finally settled on a pair I liked. I wear only Sharper Image Micro Center - Sharper Image Pro Headphones Red SHP1103RD

I know the brand name makes me sound like an old fart but I'm 23 honestly! They have great sound quality, noise cancelling (always mow the yard with them) and are super durable. I've drug them on the ground, got the cord tied round things and walked away etc etc and have no issues with them. Anymore, I buy them from Bealls here in FL because they replace them no questions/receipt asked if I do have an issue. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Bilgediver

Reaction score
I bought a pair of denons from frys a while, about 200 bucks. Don't remember the model name though, no built in microphone, but they sound great.

Sent from My Droid RAZR MAXX with Tapatalk.