Ear Buds

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by mth04, Apr 18, 2010.

1. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The other day i was looking for a new set of ear buds. I stumbled across this \

http://www.amazon.com/Woodees-IESW100B-Inner-ear-Earphone-Microphone/dp/B001U612R8/

I was a bit skeptical, but I have to tell you. I've used them for a week now and they are by far the best I have ever used. so if you like inner ear buds and a great sound. check these out. You won't be disappointed

2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    miami, you should head over to head-fi.org if you like the best sounding audio gear available.. (sorry in advance for your wallet.. i've spent well over $400 since joining there..)

3. Detonation

Detonation Member

Ratings:
    +6
    My headphones get beat up with frequent use so I don't like spending a lot on them since knowing they can break pretty easily. I've found these to be the best bang for the buck:

http://www.amazon.com/JBuds-Hi-Fi-Noise-Reducing-Buds-Black/dp/B000IG66VS

or
    http://www.amazon.com/Coby-CVE92-Isolation-Stereo-Earphones/dp/B000FOYMKU

I own both and they are literally the same exact thing short of a few design/brand differences. The JBuds come with 3 different bud sizes which is why they are a little more expensive. The sound is little muddy/bass heavy compared to others, but I don't mind that. They also still sound great at high volumes where as others in the same range break up and sound tinny.

I'm sure the typical audiophile would tear these apart, but for $5-10 its great deal.

4. Sitruss

Sitruss Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have these and I'm getting these

I still carry my iPod touch everywhere because the Droid outputs a generous amount of static in it's audio output. But hey, it's a phone.

5. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ear buds are going to be a highly subjective matter as different people have very different preferences when it comes to sound quality, fit/comfort, price, durability, etc. I've always liked Etymotic's ear phones, FWIW, but those with a bass fetish would be disappointed in them.

6. GodfatherIP

GodfatherIP Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got the Zagg smartbuds when they were having a 50% off audio sale and they have been solid. The "hanging tight" thing seemed strange at first but now that I have it I like that I can just take out my earbuds and my headphones just hang around my neck ready to be used. Also the in-line mic, volume control, and play/answer buttons are nice. Sound quality has been great from my droid but I am no audiophile, just a normal guy listening to mp3s on his phone but it is good for that. Zagg seems to have sales all the time so definitely try to find a coupon code if you buy from them (you can just google to get to one of those coupon code sites to find a discount).

7. gltovar

gltovar New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  8. jasonb

jasonb Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just got a set of Sennheiser CX300II precision earbuds to use with my HTC Incredible. They sound great. Good amount of nice tight bass, clear mid range, and brilliant top end. I had no idea earbuds could sound so good, I have always been an over the ear kind of guy. It was kind of an impulse buy but I don't regret it.

9. Guchi

Guchi Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 on the Zagg buds they are great and sound better than my Bose buds

Search tags for this page

ear buds not working on android

how to wear zagg smart buds

why wont my droid phone recognize esr buds