E-Mail Zoom

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by ReyZero, Sep 7, 2010.

1. ReyZero

ReyZero Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As far as I can tell, there's no way to zoom out of an e-mail, or even zoom out. I've also gotten large e-mails that I couldn't pan sideways, rendering the e-mail section of the phone useless.

Anyone know if there's a way to fix this, or should I start looking for an app' (if available) that will handle it better.

2. Dragoro

Dragoro Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You talking about gmail or the other email app? I have the same problem on the other email app as well. I can scroll side ways but it takes several tries. Its a real pain in the butt. Pretty sure Im going to switch to K9.

3. wkearney99

wkearney99 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    It's a really nice mail program. I've used it for a week now and love it. I'd like if it had a way to trigger VPN connections for checking mail, but otherwise it's great.

4. ReyZero

ReyZero Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So there are applications, nice.
    Wish I could delete all this bloatware on the Droid 2, things seem slow at times. Get rid of all the random e-mail programs and widgets.

I can side scroll on some, but some I just can't, only up and down. Biggest problem is zooming, I get specials from say Newegg and they're useless to try and read without going into the browser.

Search tags for this page
how to zoom in on droid email
mail zoom com

mail zoom-out.nl loc:us

mail zoom.com

mail zoom.com loc:us