e-mail wont delete

shmoo

Reaction score
Alright guys, so here's my dilema. Like the title says my email won't delete. No matter how many times I try it says its deleted and then if I get a new email or within about 10 min the recently deleted emails are back. When I go into my gmail account the only way I can see these pesky little buggers is by going into lables and then selecting all mail. Am I doing something wrong? I don't know what's up. Any help would be greatly apprecitated!

-shmoo

outdoork9lady

Reaction score
email issues

I have the same issues. I even went so far as to forward my pop3 email to my gmail account, hoping I would have better luck. That was an aggravating situation. ALL the pop3 mail was coming in, and I couldn't stop it. EVEN AFTER I deleted the label and stopped the forwarding. In fact I think as I write this it is still happening on the desktop as well as the DROID. :mad:

POP3 mail:
no place to put an auto signature
downloading of many, not all, but many attachements do not work
cannot save contacts straight from email
cannot select all to delete or mark as read :icon_evil:

same issues with gmail, except you can put in a signature

I am coming from the blackberry curve verizon to the DROID 2.0.1

Margaret

OP
shmoo

shmoo

Reaction score
Anyone have a solution I could try? Its really annoying.

Frink

Reaction score
Same thing happens to me, whenever I read an e-mail through Hotmail it still recieves it as a new e-mail through my droid. I really hate having to receive the same dang message over and over again. I wish it was better at syncing folders/read messages.

spunky1me

Reaction score
hi.. am newbie here and am looking for some one to tell me how to get rid of a phantom email that will not open, be moved to a new folder or deleted. I have even gone into my computer and physically checked to see if the mail is there and it isnt. this mail is 5 months old and the only one "hung up" in the INBOX. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks and have a great evening :)