1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

E-mail sync on/off not working

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by cj1896, Mar 10, 2010.

1. cj1896

cj1896 New Member

Ok, so I have my exchange account e-mail set up with my phone and it syncs with my phone (I can send/receive, sync calendar, etc). My problem is that I can't get the on/off for the sync to work correctly. Sync does work correctly for my gmail account.

If I leave the email app open in the background it will still receive messages even with sync off. If I have sync on and the app isn't running in the background I can't receive any messages.

I have tried excluding it from my task killer and this results in me not being able to turn sync off.

I can't remember how it was working when my phone wasn't rooted because I did this right around the time that I first rooted the phone. Any help is appreciated.
Search tags for this page
android email not working. email sync turned off
android email synch is off

droid email sync is off

droid sync is off

email synch is off
emails not syncing witturned off
galaxy s4 msn email not sync
galaxy s4 will not sync msn email
mail sync is off galaxy s4

s4 e-mail not sync

samsung 3 msn mail does not synch