E mail problem!

JUST BLEED

Reaction score
Two questions! Numero uno: How do I delete my whole inbox of mail?

2. Can you still recieve notifications when the phone is locked? What I mean is still beep when you get emails and or texts.

JayMonster

Reaction score
1. There is no "select all" and delete functionality.

2. Yes, you still get notifications when the phone is locked.

OP
JUST BLEED

JUST BLEED

Reaction score
Unfortunately, at present, that is the case.

All that technology in the phone you figure that deleting your inbox would be a function! Well, thanks for your help now I can stop wondering.

JayMonster

Reaction score

All that technology in the phone you figure that deleting your inbox would be a function! Well, thanks for your help now I can stop wondering.

Actually (to me anyway) this is quite counterintuitive. I can understand wanting multiple selection (like in the Gmail app) and being able to delete, but to delete all? I just don't see that case... but you are not the only one looking for this functionality, so I guess I just use e-mail differently than you do.

OP
JUST BLEED

JUST BLEED

Reaction score

Actually (to me anyway) this is quite counterintuitive. I can understand wanting multiple selection (like in the Gmail app) and being able to delete, but to delete all? I just don't see that case... but you are not the only one looking for this functionality, so I guess I just use e-mail differently than you do.

I use all of my email for work and when I get 50 plus emails a day it makes it just easier to delete all but that's just me.